TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
According to a recent survey conducted by a leading daily, former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan won the special list for women who remain 'Forever Desirable'.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the first woman to enter this super special 'Forever Desirable' club. Aishwarya who will soon be seen in Jazbaa, has topped the special list of the Forever Desirable Women of 2014.
According to this survey, this timeless beauty got the maximum number of votes. These are women who could have easily topped this list several times over the last few years, given how desirable they are.
With plenty of contenders clamoring to be a part of this most desirable league year after year, a separate list will only make room for more new entrants.
The actress, who has a huge fan following all over the world, won the poll as the most desirable women's list in 2012 and 2013 as well.
She will be seen sharing screen space with Anushka Sharma in Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.