- Aishwarya Rai Fans Rejoice, Sarbjit Release Date Is Out!
- Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya Rai & Sonam Kapoor To Act In Bollywood Charlie's Angels?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's JAW-DROPPING PICS With French President & Others Will Surely Make Your Day!
- BREATHTAKING: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 20 Best Pictures Of 2015
- After Aishwarya, Sanjay Gupta Ropes In Abhishek Bachchan?
- PICS: Aishwarya Rai & Shilpa Shetty At Their Kids' School, Aish Gets The Best Introduction!
Aishwarya Rai may have opted to look after her family and daughter taking a break from acting. However, her come back film Jazbaa will be a big treat to everyone.
Bollywood actor Anupam Kher, who is working with filmmaker Sanjay Gupta after almost two decades in Jazbaa, is equally confident that the movie, an adaptation of Korean film Seven Days, will turn out to be a treat for Indian audiences.
Anupam and Sanjay had earlier worked together in 1995 for the film Ram Shastra.
While present at a script reading session of Jazbaa with the entire cast, Anupam was asked to share his thoughts about the project, which also has Aishwarya Rai, Shabana Azmi, Siddhanth Kapoor and Atul Kulkarni in key roles.
"I'm looking forward to work in Jazbaa and with Sanjay Gupta after 18 years and of course with Aishwarya. With Irffan, I'll be working strangely for the first time. I'm looking forward to this film as it has an amazing script," Anupam said.
On being asked about reuniting with Sanjay after a long gap, Anupam said, "I like his movies, I like the way he directs, he is a very stylish director and this time he has chosen a script which is based on Korean film. I've seen that Korean film and I think it's going to be fantastic."