- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is On A Roll; Might Be Seen Opposite Shahid Kapoor In Woh Kaun Thi Remake
- Rekha Pens Down A Heart-touching Letter To Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Says 'Like The Phoenix You Rise'
- NO REGRETS! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Admits She REJECTED These Two ICONIC Films Of Karisma Kapoor
- Never Seen Before! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Romance THIS SUPERSTAR In Woh Kaun Thi Remake?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan BREAKS SILENCE On Why She BLASTED Media When She Was With Aaradhya Bachchan!
Gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan entered the glamour world after winning the Miss World crown. Although, Aishwarya Rai is one of the most confident divas of B-Town, there was one round in the Miss World contest that even Ash was not very confident about and that was the bikini round.
Nevertheless, Chairperson of the Miss World contest, Julia Morley has recently announced their decision to remove the bikini round from the contest and said, "it doesn't do anything for the woman and it doesn't do anything for any of us."
Now, former Miss World Aishwarya Rai expressed gladness at the decision to remove bikini round from the contest. Aishwarya admitting that she never had the perfect beach body says, "When I became Miss World, I was definitely not the best beach body of all the 87 contestants. I can vouch for it and I can put a stamp on it. And yet I won the title. People believe that this bikini round is an imperative round and this becomes the deciding factor. That's not true."
Aishwarya Rai is all set to make a comeback in Bollywood with the movie Jazbaa directed by Sanjay Gupta.