- BRAVO! Akshay Kumar Takes A Strong Stand, Demands Respect For Actresses In Film Industry
- A First For Akshay Kumar! Superstar To Play Warrior King Prithviraj Chauhan In Yash Raj Film's Next?
- Akshay Kumar's Gold's Trailer To Be Attached To Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju
- The New Still Of Akshay Kumar's Gold Evokes Patriotism Amongst The Audience!
- When ‘Bobby Deol & Twinkle Khanna Caught Sun-bathing Together' Rumour Made Akshay Kumar Insecure
- Salman Khan Says Bobby Deol Was A Bigger Star Than Akshay Kumar; Reveals How Tables Turned For Them
Akshay Kumar is all set to romance newcomer Madhurima Tuli in Baby's new song, Main Tujhse Pyaar Nahin Karta. The song is mesmerizing and beautiful that touches your heart and makes you want to feel loved.
Gulshan Kumar presents, a T-Series Film, Baby that stars Akshay Kumar and Tapsee Pannu in the lead roles. A Crouching Tiger and Friday Filmworks Production, Baby movie is directed by Neeraj Pandey and produced by Bhushan Kumar.
There two versions of this song, male and female, the video has male singer Papon lending his soul baring voice to Akshay Kumar.
The video basically encaptures the couple's love for each other and what makes thier relationship special. Akshay Kumar is seen romancing the newcomer for the very first time and it doesn't seem like the typical mushy type of love but rather dignified in nature.
The song has been penned by Manoj Muntashir and the music director of the film is M.M.Kreem. The movie already has lot of expectations and fans cannot wait to watch this thrilling movie which is sure to give you a major adrenaline rush. Baby is slated to release on 23rd July.