- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
Being a superstar down south, Rana Daggubatti has also done a few films in Bollywood. The team is promoting their film right now.
"Akshay is very disciplined and it's great to work with such actors. He is certainly an action hero who has experimented with all the roles," Rana told.
Rana Daggubati, who was seen in Ram Gopal Varma's 2012 film Department, also shared why the movie bombed at the Box Office.
"For the sake of unnecessary commercials, he made a film that he did not understand. 'Department' was meant to be a film like any of his gangster films. He should have just continued making that," said the actor.
"He is one of my favourite filmmakers of all time. I got an opportunity to work with Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt in the film so, I have no complaints," he added.
Baby will hit the theaters on January 23, 2015.