- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- Film With Farhan Akhtar Not Happening Right Now Says Mohit Suri
- Shraddha Kapoor Says She's Nervous & Pressurized! But Why?
- Shraddha Kapoor Wins Over Katrina Kaif & Deepika Padukone, Read Why!
- Shraddha Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra Are Half Girlfriends?
- Who Is Katrina Kaif's Boyfriend In Half Girlfriend?
Mohit Suri, cousin of his little sister Alia Bhatt finds it difficult to cast her in his films. Oops! why does he feel so? The actress who has given so many hits last year is such an emotional person which makes it difficult to cast says the director.
Mohit Suri who has directed hit films like Aashiqiu 2, Kalyug and Ek Villain thinks too hard to cast his own cousin. The director became a proud father recently.
Mohit was present at the Renault Star Guild Awards 2015 on Sunday. When asked about his plans working with little cousin sister, he said, "Well, I am a huge fan of my little sister Alia Bhatt. I think whenever I meet, I'm actually like forget that she is my cousin and I start getting onto a whole struggling director mode with her.
"She is someone who I think is not only a big star, but one of the most emotional actresses I've ever seen of our time. And that's what makes it so difficult. I find a role very difficult to give her, because I've to live up to her," added Mohit.
Mohit Suri is currently busy with his Hamari Adhuri Kahani which stars Vidya Balan and Emraan Hashmi in the lead roles.