- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Alone starring Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover has caught the attention on many from the time the trailer of the film was out. Bipasha plays the role of conjoined twins and Karan Singh Grover plays her love interest.
The makeup and look of the actress as conjoined twin involved a lot of hardship. Director of the film Bhushan Patel wanted the conjunction to look as realistic as possible. So here came the VFX creator Soumen Das who created the prosthetic look that joined the two sisters at the hip.
Soumen said, "We used a composite merging process where we combined live footage from the set and computer generated images. The entire process took approximately seven months and I think it has shaped up quite well.
Bipasha Basu has been appreciated for her acting in the film by many just by watching the trailer. The trailer crossed more than six million till now. Fans of Bipasha are waiting to watch the film.
The chemistry between the lead pair is also something to watch out for. Produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak, Abhishek Pathak, Pradeep Agarwal and Prashant Sharma, Alone releases on January 16.