- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
Amitabh Bachchan who meets his fans outside his residence every Sunday gave a double treat on January 18. Fans who had gathered outside the residence of megastar Amitabh Bachchan were happy as he emerged from his home with his granddaughter Aaradhya.
But the little one got scared! Talking about Aaradhya's tryst with stardom, the 72-year-old said that the three-year-old was scared with all the fan frenzy around her.
"I took the little one out to meet the Sunday well wishers...apprehensive and wonder filled her little delicate hands and feet and mind...BUT...they are the sweetest gifts of the Almighty...and we are blessed to have them," a post on his official Facebook read.
Amitabh also posted a series of photographs with his granddaughter, who can be seen clutching onto her grandfather's shoulder.
The 'Paa' star also shared a photograph of the Sunday ritual on micro-blogging site Twitter.
"But the best moments come with 'little ones' even though a bit apprehensive," he posted.
Star couple Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's daughter Aaradhya was born in November 2011. Meanwhile,Big B is busy in promotional activities for his forthcoming film Shamitabh, which also stars Dhanush and Akshara Haasan.
Shamitabh will release on February 6.