- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
- Rishi Kapoor: This Is An Era Of Actors, Non Actors Won’t Survive!
- Grand As Shahrukh's Mannat! Sonam Kapoor's BF Anand Ahuja's Bungalow Is COSTLIER Than The Bachchans
- 102 Not Out Review: Amitabh Bachchan & Rishi Kapoor Win This Match With Their First-Rate Innings!
- Rekha Comes Between Jaya & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan? Her PDA For Amitabh Bachchan IRRITATES His Family
Huge crowd just opposite megastar Amitabh Bachchan's house is a common view everyday. However, this crowd of fans sometimes include trouble makers also for which Big B has hiked up the security outside his house in Mumbai.
Amitabh Bachchan posted this on his blog and has expressed concern for the children and women who sometimes get crushed in the crowd.
"The police contingent has been increased. Mischief makers too find their way inside and have been the cause of embarrassment to those that come, as also the cause for the loss of some of their personal belongings. So dear all, do be careful," Big B posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com on Monday.
"Those in the front crushed by the pressure of those at the back, women and children, who often are brought into the premises to safety and calm. Mostly the little children that, overwhelmed by the scare of the crowds, cry out helplessly. They are looked after first."
"Brought in and assured that their parents and elders are fine and shall get to see them soon. Poor little ones. They are so oblivious to the situation. Really... the elders should not subject them to this torture but what can one say. They have come out for a Sunday breather on the beach at Juhu and this visit to Jalsa happens because it comes in the route of the evening," Amitabh Bachchan added.