- Ranbir Kapoor Terribly Excited About Brahmastra, Reveals A Shocking Detail About The Film!
- When Amitabh Bachchan Was SLAPPED By A Langur On A Film's Set For Ignoring Him!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Pregnancy! Did Amitabh Bachchan Try To Control News On Aish's Delivery?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan RUBBISHES Family Fight Rumours; Shares A WOW PIC With Jaya & Amitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan On 102 Not Out: My Family Really Liked The Film, The Children Loved It
- 40 Years Of Amitabh Bachchan's Don: A Film Rejected By Dharmendra & Dev Anand & Accepted By Audience
It was reported that an ad is being made under the Modi government initiative which will ask the citizens of the country to rise above religion for inclusive growth and the ad would feature Amitabh Bachchan.
With the rumours doing rounds, opposition took a dig at the Narendra Modi government as Congress spokesperson, Abhishek Singhvi said, " Now the crow is imitating the swan's movement. All this camouflaging, all this gimmickry and advertising will not substitute what the government has done on issues like conversion."
However, Amitabh Bachchan took to Twitter and clearly rejected the buzz saying, "The news by media that PM and PMO have asked me to be involved in a campaign film, is incorrect !! Kindly rectify .. thank you !! (sic)"
Although, Big B is associated with a couple of government ad campaigns like polio eradication and Swachh Bharat campaign, the superstar denied the latest buzz quite clearly.