- Bank Union: Amitabh Bachchan & Shweta Nanda’s Jewellery Ad Is Disgusting & Derogatory
- Amitabh Bachchan-Shweta Bachchan's First Ad Is Going Viral For All The Emotional Reasons!
- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
The actor was teasing his fans that he'll reveal the story and said it revolves around two individuals, who come together for a purpose, but drift apart due to their ego.
Big B posted: "Two individuals that possess different talents. The one with one does not have the other of the other. And the other of the other does not have the one of the one...But when brought together they can achieve what individually they could not... and when they do due to the efforts of a third, they measure up to the best and the highest."
He further added, "The problem shall come when the clash of the ego takes place...one realising that the other is the other because of him
and the other realising that the one is the one because of him."
The 72-year-old actor feels the movie will answer a lot of queries that people have about life and relationships.
"#shamitabhMovie may well be the answer to the many questions that could arise...and arise they will
ask they will
and the answer shall be there as well," he wrote.
"They ask me why this title #Shamitabh and I have no words to express other than if I do I shall have to reveal the story and that is a problem...for...if the story goes out, then the film is known and the element of surprise has left us and gone," Big B added.