- Abhishek Bachchan Looks Super Happy As He Joins Wife Aishwarya & Daughter Aaradhya For A Vacation!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- Remembering Prakash Mehra! The Man Who Gave Bollywood It's First 'Angry Young Man'
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Amitabh, Abhishek & Shweta Bachchan Witness France's Victory [View Pic]
- Amitabh Bachchan Has A Funny Take On His Family Picture & We Couldn't Agree More!
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says human beings are inclined towards numerology, horoscope and other future prediction tactics due to their vulnerability.
"Each moment of life is filled with the unknown...and those that profess they know the unknown, are either messengers from above, which would be hard to believe, or are merely on a commercial spree... problem is we as a race are so vulnerable to what the next holds for us... and these teachings are popular," the 72-year-old posted on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
Amitabh Bachchan seemed to ponder over this aspect of life after seeing horoscope coverage in some newspaper on Thursday. "Each magazine, paper, channel has that hour or page or column reserved for the predictions of the day year month, minute...just so many things that suddenly take up our attention and guidance," the post added.
"This mornings press for example had huge coverage of what the year holds for each astrological zodiacal chinese calendar of janam patri fame that told us all in no uncertain terms what to expect each day and month of the new year 2015," he further posted.
Meanwhile, Big B is gearing up for an array of upcoming movies like Piku, Wazir and Shamitabh.