- Amitabh Bachchan: It Takes Hard Work To Survive & Breathe!
- Amitabh Bachchan Calls '60 Year' Copyright Rule Rubbish, Lashes Out Against It
- Aamir Khan On His Birthday: I Was Wishing Amitabh Bachchan Should Wish Me First And He Did
- Aamir Khan Celebrates His Birthday With Thugs Of Hindostan Cast In Jodhpur!
- Amitabh Bachchan In Pain Because Of Heavy Thugs Of Hindostan Costumes; Says He's Fine Now
- OUCH! Aamir Khan Wants Katrina Kaif To Reshoot Her Scenes In Thugs Of Hindostan?
- Irrfan Khan Shares His State Of Mind, Says Just Keep Going As Nothing Is Final In Life
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has romanced with almost all the actresses of his time but it seems Big B regrets been unable to do so with the current divas of Bollywood.
Infact, Amitabh Bachchan regrets not been able to romance with other actresses of current era too like Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra, Vidya Balan, Parineeti Chopra and several others.
During a recent media interaction, Big B was asked to reveal one of his unfulfilled desire as an actor to which Amitabh Bachchan candidly said, "Time is not on my side, so unfortunately when I see all the young talent, I want to be in every frame with them. I wish I could do romantic leads with some of the younger ladies like Katrina, Priyanka or Vidya, Deepika or Parineeti....with all of them."
However, Amitabh Bachchan is happy that he could romance with the leading actresses of his era that today's actors missed out on. "But most of the youngsters have not had the opportunity to work with the leading ladies of my time. So I say okay, I did that," asserted Amitabh Bachchan.