- I Am Completely Blown Away By Alia Bhatt's Work: Mirzya Actress Saiyami Kher!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor's Debut Film Renamed Mirziya
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Release Gets DELAYED? Read Details
- Here's What An Astrologer Has To Say About Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja's Wedding Compatibility!
Harshvardhan Kapoor, son of Anil Kapoor, collapsed on the sets of Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's Mirziya in Jaisalmer. This incident lead to a standstill on Monday and the actor-dad Anil Kapoor and mom Sunita rushed to Rajasthan.
Sources say that the actor completed a horse riding sequence and suddenly fell off it.
"Harshvardhan, however, seemed alright and got up to re-shoot the sequence. Though he complained of giddiness, he continued shooting only to collapse soon after. He was rushed to a Jodhpur hospital," a source says.
However, the CT scan reports suggests that he has a minor head injury.
"He has also sustained foot injuries. He is recuperating at a hotel there and will resume shooting in a day or two. When Anil Kapoor heard the news, he immediately flew down to Jodhpur along with wife Sunita," adds the source.
Another source from the unit confirms the story and said, "Harshvardhan suffered a foot injury but none realized that he had also hurt his skull. Instead of taking rest, he continued shooting and collapsed. Anil and Sunita are with him in Jodhpur now. We will shoot minor portions until he is fit to join us."
Harshvardhan Kapoor debuts with Mirziya in Bollywood and has been paired opposite newcomer Saiyami Kher, niece of Tanvi Azmi. The lead pair had to undergo extensive training in horse riding.
Harsh is doing fine and is taking rest right now. Both the director and Anil Kapoor were unavailable for any comments.