- Has Arjun Rampal Found 'Love' In Natasa Stankovic? Actor Reacts To Link-Up Rumors!
- Arjun Rampal Caught FIGHTING LOUDLY With Mehr; Was He Secretly Meeting Hrithik's Ex-wife Sussanne?
- Arjun Rampal & His Wife Mehr Jessia CALL IT QUITS After 20 Years Of Marriage!
- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
"It's been one and half years that I have not been on the screen, so I am a bit nervous. I feel like a newcomer," Arjun said on Monday at the launch of Dabboo Ratnani's annual calendar.
However, Arjun Rampal says that he has seen the movie and feels it is "nice". The actor's last appearance on the big screen was in the 2013 film D-Day which happens to be a critically acclaimed movie.
In the movie Roy, directed by Vikramjit Singh, Arjun Rampal will be seen as a writer and he hopes his "different role" in the film would work for him. Arjun Rampal has also taken up a different vintage look in the film which will certainly be a delight for the actor's fans.
Slated to release on February 13, Roy also features Jacqueline Fernandez and Ranbir Kapoor.