- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
- Did Arjun Rampal Really Misbehave With Fans Who Asked Him For a Selfie? Read Details
- Arjun Rampal Says 'Daddy' Was Creatively Satisfying
- Daddy Trailer: Arjun Rampal STUNS As Gangster-Turned-Politician Arun Gawli!
- Mandana Karimi Says This About Katrina Kaif!
And Arjun Rampal is believed to have added a certain edge to his look for the film - a vintage hat and glasses to capture the beauty of the old world charm in a contemporary setup.
Says a source, "Arjun was quite into his character for Roy for more than the obvious reasons. Being a lover for writing, he spends quite a bit of his off time penning down various pieces - story ideas, poetry, articles, opinion pieces and even scripts. And when he is in writer mode, he puts on his thinking cap - literally."
The source further adds, "Arjun Rampal has a specific hat he wears whilst writing as he believes it inspires his writing further. For Roy too, he decided to extend the same belief for the look of his character. Being someone who enjoys the magic of the old world, he added his own pair of glasses and a hat that he had bought himself from an exclusive vintage store in New York two years ago. He in fact even suggested having his character put down his thoughts via the pitter patter of the typewriter rather than on the laptop to add to the vintage charm."
Talking about his love for vintage and his thinking cap, Arjun says , " There is so much charm in people from old school, making their style timeless. Kabir is very particular about his surroundings. Has an OCD about certain things. He is in love with that era, yet a man of today. Even the style in his films are reflective of that. So Yes I guarded that Hat and the shades I got with my life. They helped me become Kabir."