- JUST IN! Shahid Kapoor Shares The FIRST Complete Picture Of Baby Misha & Here's How She Looks!
- LOL! Saif Ali Khan's Sarcastic Take On Baby Taimur Ali Khan & The Entire Controversy Is Bang On!
- CRAZY PEEPS! Love Story Of Kareena's Son Taimur Ali Khan & Shahid's Daughter Misha Trends On Twitter
- FIRST PICTURE: Kareena Kapoor Khan With Her Baby Taimur Ali Khan; They Look So Cute!
- Bollywood Celebs Welcome Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan's Baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- One Day To Go! Heavily Pregnant Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Party Hard Before Welcoming The Baby!
Anupam Kher's forthcoming movie on terrorism, Baby, is just days before the country celebrates Republic Day and ahead of US President Barack Obama's India visit. The veteran actor says the movie's release couldn't have been better timed.
"Baby is releasing at a perfect time as it's Republic Day and US President Barack Obama is visiting India to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi-ji to talk about (things including) terrorism. Baby is also awakening people about the same issue, and talks about how we can all deal with this big issue together," Anupam.
Directed by Neeraj Pandey of A Wednesday and Special 26 fame, the movie stars Akshay Kumar in the lead role of an undercover agent.
Anupam, who has worked in all of Pandey's films so far, says the experience of collaborating with him is "always very special".
"He comes up with the most amazing themes and his own stamp of brilliance. So whether it was A Wednesday and Special 26, both the characters (I played) were very different.
"Similarly, my role as Om Prakash Shukla in Baby is very meaty and an exciting role of an undercover agent. He is the technical support to the field members of the unit named Baby. The film is about patriotism, it's about terrorism and how to deal with it...how it affects our lives.
"Baby is about the unknown faces of so many undercover agents, who play a very important role in unification of the country," added the 59-year-old.
Talking about his co-star Akshay, he said: "Baby is Akshay's life's best performance. I don't think anybody could have played the lead better than him. He is improving with every film. It's an international level performance by him."