- JUST IN! Shahid Kapoor Shares The FIRST Complete Picture Of Baby Misha & Here's How She Looks!
- LOL! Saif Ali Khan's Sarcastic Take On Baby Taimur Ali Khan & The Entire Controversy Is Bang On!
- CRAZY PEEPS! Love Story Of Kareena's Son Taimur Ali Khan & Shahid's Daughter Misha Trends On Twitter
- FIRST PICTURE: Kareena Kapoor Khan With Her Baby Taimur Ali Khan; They Look So Cute!
- Bollywood Celebs Welcome Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan's Baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- One Day To Go! Heavily Pregnant Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Party Hard Before Welcoming The Baby!
A special screening of Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar's forthcoming film Baby was organised here for real life heroes who have dedicated their lives to the nation. Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar was the special guest at the screening.
Baby director Neeraj Pandey along with Akshay and Anupam Kher, as well as producer Bhushan Kumar were present at the screening, held on Wednesday.
The movie revolves around an undercover unit, formed to keep an eye on the movements of terrorist groups and to nix their plans to disrupt peace and harmony in the nation. In the film, the 'Khiladi' Kumar is seen as an officer named Ajay Singh Rajput.
Parrikar was seen interacting with the team of the movie while a bevy of senior officers from the Indian Army and Navy enjoyed the screening.
BJP veteran L.K. Advani also attended the screening with his daughter Pratibha.
In an interview to IANS earlier, Akshay had mentioned that "Baby" openly talks about terrorism, which is a big consideration in today's world. He also added that "'Baby' has been inspired by real life incidents."
The film, which also stars Rana Daggubati, Danny Denzongpa and Taapsee Pannu, will hit the theatres Friday.