- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
We all know that Shahrukh Khan wanted the US President to say "Your name is Khan and you are not a terrorist" in his movie My Name is Khan.
Today, Barack Obama went on to quote a dialogue from SRK's blockbuster movie Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. While US President Barack Obama was giving his speech in Siri Fort Auditorium, he used many Hindi words.
He thanked India for the hospitality on his and his wife's behalf during their second visit to the country. In Hindi, he said, "Thank you so much for welcoming us back to India, 'Bahut Dhanyawaad'.
On a lighter note, US President Barack quoted in broken Hindi the famous line from Aditya Chopra's Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, "Senorita, bade bade deshon mein... or something like this. You know what I mean," he said to a loud cheer at the Siri Fort auditorium.
Check out the video right here where Barack Obama gets in touch with his Bollywood side. It is absolutely awesome.