- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli Land In Legal Trouble, Man Who Threw Garbage Sends Them A Legal Notice
- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Man In Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli's Video Has Worked With Shahrukh Khan & Madhuri Dixit!
- Stop Your Publicity Stunt Anushka Sharma: Mother Of The Man Called Out By Her Slams Anushka & Virat
- Virat Kohli- Anushka Sharma SLAMMED By The Man Whom They Scolded For Littering On The Road!
But all this coocie-cco'ing in public will have to stop now for the BCCI has decided to put full stop on it. Yes! Love birds Virat and Anushka Sharma can no longer spend romantic time together, at least till the World Cup series is over.
A spokesperson from BCCI said, "This rule of not allowing wives and girlfriends was always there in the past. In a big tournament like the World Cup, the cricketers should stay away from distractions."
While another official clarified that this doesn't account to prohibiting wives/girlfriends at the stadium. He said, "You can't stop them from visiting Australia if they want to be a part of the euphoria, can you? The board won't have any problem as long as the players are kept away from family matters during the tournament."
Well, let's see what solution Anushka is going to come up with owing to BCCI's love restrictions.