- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Although, most of the Bollywood actresses dream to work with the three Khans of Bollywood, actress Bipasha Basu says that she has no such desire.
In an exclusive interview with Filmibeat, Bipasha Basu said that most of the actresses are now seen doing similar kind of roles and also claimed that actresses who worked with the Khans have vanished now.
"I don't have any desire to work with the Khans of Bollywood. Moreover, actresses who worked with the Khans have vanished now," said Bipasha Basu," said Bipasha Basu.
"Today actresses play only those characters they fit in like once they play Punjabi role they keep playing that only and once they do a college girl they stick to that," she added.
However, Bipasha Basu who will next be seen in the horror flick Alone said that Priyanka Chopra is the only actress who has been doing varied kind of roles. "Vidya Balan also does identical kind of roles. Only Priyanka is the lucky one who does different kind of movies," asserted Creature 3D actress Bipasha Basu.
On the other side, Bipasha Basu who recently had a break up with Harman Baweja seems to be unaffected by relationship failures. "Who says I have not been lucky in love? I do believe in marriage but I don't think that you enjoy a good relationship only after marriage. My mother does believe so but I don't," said Bipasha Basu.