- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
Bipasha Basu celebrated her 36th birthday today by taking a break from the promotional work of her upcoming movie Alone that also stars Karan Singh Grover.
The actress partied with her ex, Dino Morea and alleged present beau, Karan Singh Grover. But the one person she often fails to recognize is her other ex, John Abraham with whom she had a pretty bad break up.
Recently during Comedy Nights with Kapil, when asked about John Abraham, she said, 'John Kaun'. But in an exclusive interview with Bollywood Hungama she was more than open to talking about him.
When she was asked, if the chemistry she shared with John, one of the best on screen, she said, "It definitely did help (having chemistry with John in Jism) as he was my boyfriend then.We had already seen each other for two years. We had already done Aetbaar which was shelved at that point but it did release a year after Jism. But I did look very good with John on screen. I also looked very good with Ranbir, Ajay Devgn, Akshya Kumar...lot of people actually...and also Karan Singh Grover in Alone."