- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- Bipasha Basu In Hospital! All Worried Fans, Here's Her Tweet Revealing The Reason!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
Actress Bipasha Basu, who has turned 35, says she's only keen to do roles that suit her and that she's not game to essaying a college girl on the big screen.
Bipasha Basu, who celebrated her birthday on Wednesday, will next be seen in a double role in horror movie Alone. She was last seen in Creature 3D.
Asked why she's picking horror films, bold and beautiful Bipasha said, "If at all anybody offers me a role of a college girl, I won't do it. It is very frivolous! You have to do roles that suit you."
The actress feels that whenever she has essayed "strong roles", people have liked it. "People want to see me in strong roles...whether it's in an artistic film or comedy. They want a lot of strength (in the character). And I only care about my audience, about entertaining the people who love me," she added.
Bipasha is currently busy promoting Alone, directed by Bhushan Patel. It marks TV actor Karan Singh Grover's debut in Bollywood. The actress is happy with the response that the trailer has received, and she is hopeful the movie Alone will be lapped up once it releases on January 16.
"I feel good when my work is appreciated. People are liking my chemistry with Karan. This film is not just a horror story, it's a love story."