- Ranveer Singh- Deepika Padukone To Get MARRIED On This Date? Insiders Reveal Details!
- TIT FOR TAT! Deepika Padukone Takes Revenge From Her Sister Anisha In Public With This Picture
- Did Deepika Padukone Offend Priyanka Chopra & Her Fans? Gets Bashed Mercilessly For Being 'Jealous'
- Deepika Padukone REVEALS What She Loves The Most About Ranveer Singh & It's Super Cute!
- Kareena Kapoor NOT INTERESTED In Working With Shahrukh Khan? Good Prospects For Aishwarya & Deepika
- STRANGE! What's Keeping Deepika Padukone Away From Signing Multiple Films Post Padmaavat?
It's Deepika Padukone's birthday today and the actress has a special plan for this new year. Deepika Padukone has come out in support of mental health issues and is working on an initiative that will help people suffering from anxiety, depression and panic attacks.
Happy New Year actress, Deepika Padukone has realized that mental health issues are quite common but barely anything is being done to prevent these issues.
In fact, In spite of having back to back hits and great success, Deepika herself suffered from depression for a brief period early last year. Despite having a packed schedule, the actress has been working towards the cause for the past three months.
She will be working towards improving the mental health scenario in the country, throughout the year and for this Deepika has already brought a team on board.
The team consists of doctors and psychiatrists who will work with her and address common problems like anxiety, depression and panic attacks.
Deepika confirms the news saying, "I am committed to the cause, and we have been working towards this for some time now. I will work on it this whole year."
Earlier, Ram Leela Actress Deepika Padukone posted on Twitter, "Anxiety,Depression and Panic Attacks are not signs of weakness.They are signs of trying to remain strong for way too long. (sic)"
Another post of Deepika on Twitter says, "When you look at a person,any person,everyone has a story.Everyone has gone through something that has changed their life. (sic)"
Well, looks like Deepika is full committed towards the cause and we wish her good luck in the job with best wishes for her birthday.