- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
She is glamorous, sexy and one of the best actresses of our times in the Hindi film industry and he is one of the most intense, intelligent and path breaking actors of our cinema, together they are set to come together this year, for the very first time in Shoojit Sircar's comedy drama Piku!
Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan's unconventional pairing for one of the funniest films made headlines in 2014 and as we begin the countdown to the release of the film's first official look soon, we can't but wait to see the two stars light up the silver screen!
While Big B and Deepika will be seen as a quirky father-daughter Jodi, Irrfan and Deepika will be seen re-writing the rules of love and friendship on the big screen!
A source from the film adds, "Though Irrfan's love interest is Deepika, the film is not a typical love story and Irrfan-Deepika's love angle is just one track in the movie, but their onscreen chemistry has taken everyone by surprise".
The source went on to add further, "Irrfan is not a usual lover boy which is what makes him essay this character with a lot of depth."
The director of the film, Shoojit Sircar is reportedly highly impressed by the comfortable onscreen chemistry shared by the pairing of Deepika and Irrfan.
Deepika who has been known to share some sizzling onscreen chemistry with her previous co-stars Ranveer Singh and Ranbir Kapoor has pulled off this unusual connection with her Piku co-star, Irrfan, with complete ease.