- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
With the Cricket World Cup 2015 arriving fast, actress Deepika Padukone sets the mood for the biggest sport extravaganza in India.
Renowned photographer Bharat Sikka captured Deepika Padukone in a unique frame with she proudly wearing the Team India jersey.
Ram Leela actress Deepika Padukone who is a sports lover posted the picture on Twitter with the caption saying, "Who will #bleedblue with me? Victory in 2015. @bcci @nikecricket (sic)."
Deepika Padukone took the sporty look for the new Nike Team India jersey which the Team India boys will put on during the upcoming Cricket World Cup 2015.
Deepika Padukone was also quoted as saying, "As a cricket fan and active athlete, I felt a great sense of pride when I first put on the national team jersey. Cricket is the biggest sport in India and the passion for the game is incredible across the country. Like every cricket fan, I look forward to great success for Team India in 2015."
It is to be mentioned, Deepika Padukone before entering Bollywood was very much into sports as she was an ace badminton player and had played the sport at the national level.