- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
Just few days back Bollywood actress, Deepika Padukone confessed to battling depression while shooting for Happy New Year. She revealed how she sought help to come out of it.
In an interview, Varun said, "I was depressed. I was not clinically declared depressed but I was heading there. I was very sad to a certain degree. I don't want to use the term 'depression' loosely because it's a serious illness. It definitely affected my mental health. I was prescribed and did see a doctor for it as well."
The actor feels that the transformation from lover boy roles to that of a revenge seeking tormented soul could have been one of the trigger points for his depression. He said, "Maybe because I am young and I had not seen the things I got to see during the making of Badlapur. I think, that is why it hit me harder than it would effect a person older than me," he says.
He further added, "They should know that we are also normal people," clarifying that stars too suffer and they are not any different from other people.
The Bollywood stars suddenly opening up about the issues they are facing is shedding light on how they are not as perfect as we project them to be and are instead very much vulnerable like us.