- Veena Malik Opens Up About Her Painful Divorce! Now Wants Her Husband Back!
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Veena Malik Blessed With Baby Girl – PICS
- Veena Malik: I Can't Do Anything That Is Against Islam
- Veena Malik's Reaction On 26 Years Of Imprisonment!
- Veena Malik Sentenced To 26 Years Of Jail By Pakistan Court!
- It's A Baby Boy For Veena Malik
Happiness has blessed Veena Malik once again as she gave birth to a baby girl in Dubai, her second child in two years. The first child was a boy. Veena, who was sporting a lot of controversies while in the show business, has now become a full time house maker and a mother.
Veena Malik, was quoted from the hospital in Dubai by saying,
"I've been in and out of the hospital for the last few weeks and now my baby has finally come into the world. We've named her Amal. With our son AbRam and daughter Amal, our world is complete."
Veena, is married to Dubai-based businessman Asad Bashir Khan Khattak, who is a singer and an entrepreneur.
Blessed with the happiness of two children, the couple feel their life is complete, as Veena was quoted as saying, "I can't think of how I could be any happier than this."
The couple have named the baby girl as Amal, and their son is named AbRam. We wish Veena Malik and her family with a lot of happiness and love throughout.