TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Happiness has blessed Veena Malik once again as she gave birth to a baby girl in Dubai, her second child in two years. The first child was a boy. Veena, who was sporting a lot of controversies while in the show business, has now become a full time house maker and a mother.
Veena Malik, was quoted from the hospital in Dubai by saying,
"I've been in and out of the hospital for the last few weeks and now my baby has finally come into the world. We've named her Amal. With our son AbRam and daughter Amal, our world is complete."
Veena, is married to Dubai-based businessman Asad Bashir Khan Khattak, who is a singer and an entrepreneur.
Blessed with the happiness of two children, the couple feel their life is complete, as Veena was quoted as saying, "I can't think of how I could be any happier than this."
The couple have named the baby girl as Amal, and their son is named AbRam. We wish Veena Malik and her family with a lot of happiness and love throughout.