- Sanju: Ranbir Kapoor- Sonam Kapoor's Playful Vibes Gives A Hint Of Sanjay Dutt's Crazy Love Life!
- Sonam Kapoor Finds Dulquer Salmaan 'Cute', Says He Is Such A Good Actor!
- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Sonam Kapoor & Harshvardhan Kapoor Are Making Anil Kapoor ANXIOUS, Find Out Why!
- Sonam Kapoor Shifting To London With Hubby Anand Ahuja After Marriage? The Actress Finally Reacts!
- Harshvardhan's Bhavesh Joshi Superhero & Sonam's Veere Di Wedding To Face-Off On June 1
Sonam Kapoor feels her younger brother Harshvardhan, who is making his Bollywood debut with Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's next film Mirziya, is the most hardworking newcomer.
Sonam, 29, who worked with Omprakash Mehra in Delhi 6, said her brother met Mehra on the sets of the 2009 film.
"I am in the industry for seven years and I have never seen someone working so hard. He is very dedicated towards the art. I think he is very lucky to do a film with Rakeysh.
"I know Rakeysh on a personal level and he met him on the set of Delhi 6. But he did it on his own. He kept on calling Rakeysh with the intention of working with him," she said.
In the film, Harshvardhan will be seen playing the titular role of Mirza. The 'Dolly Ki Doli' actress said he has a long way to go and if he has luck with him he will be the next star.
"Harshvardhan is a couple of years younger to me. He is good looking. According to me, hard work can take you places but in this industry you need both hard work and luck. So, my brother is ridiculously hard working. He takes that into a different level. And I wish he has the bit of luck also," she added.
Sonam and Arjun are the most popular actors of the Kapoor clan besides Anil and Sanjay. She will be next seen in Arbaaz Khan's Dolly Ki Doli as a runaway bride.
The film will hit theatres on January 23.