- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
Actor Akshay Kumar says that he likes the idea of working with new talent and this is the reason why he has given "maximum" chances to youngsters under his Hari Om Entertainment banner.
"I have given the maximum break to new directors, actors and actresses under my banner," Akshay told.
The 'Khiladi' Kumar, whose espionage action thriller film Baby, released on January 23, has given breaks to actors like Trisha Krishnan and Vinay Virmani through his production company.
Also, the 47-year-old doesn't feels hesitant in working with debutant directors like Sajid-Farhad in Entertainment and Ashish R Mohan in Khiladi 786.
"I love to work with new people as I love new ideas," he said.
Akshay will next be seen in the action drama Mein Gabbar alongside Shruti Haasan. He will also be seen in the Bollywood remake of Warrior. The film will be released as Brothers in India.