- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Ileana D'Cruz Slams Pregnancy Rumors Like A Boss With Just A Single Hashtag!
- Pregnant Or Not, Ileana D'cruz Has A Sassy Reply For All Gossipmongers?
- Ileana D'Cruz & Andrew Kneebone Expecting Their First Baby?
- I Am Trying To Keep Myself Positive Because This Industry Can Sort Of Engulf You: Ileana DCruz
- Raid Saturday (2 Days) Box Office Collection!
Ileana D'Cruz who will next be seen on the big screen with Shahrukh Khan in Raees is not just bold on screen but off it as well. In an exclusive interview to a leading magazine, the actress has opened up about shocking aspects.
She has revealed about her personality, her view on relationships, love and sex. Apparently Ileana was commitment phobic during her college days but once she found her soulmate her views totally changed and now she is all about love.
When she was asked about her ideal date, "A picnic basket, a blanket on a beach, a bonfire... Talking under the stars. Having amazing food and wine over a good conversation and obviously, amazing sex afterwards."
When she was asked her views on relationships, and how important sex in a relationship is for her, Ileana got talking and told us a lot of things.
She said, "I've even asked myself this question. How do you know when you've truly fallen in love with a person? Think of the person and think of the worst possible thing that could happen to them. What if they lose the way they look? What if, God forbid, they are paralysed? Would you still feel the same way? Because if you wouldn't, then it's not love. So it can't only be about sex. The relationship has to have something more. Having said that, if you've got it, it's great, you're a lucky girl. But sex has got nothing to do with love."