- Venue Is Set! Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Get Married In This Beautiful Country?
- Attracting Luck After Dating Alia Bhatt? Ranbir Kapoor Talks About Going To Hollywood!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone Finalize Their Destination Wedding Date, Insiders Leak Details!
- Ranbir Kapoor Ignores Katrina Kaif While Singing Praises Of Deepika Padukone & Alia Bhatt!
- Move Over Ranbir-Alia! Deepika Padukone Just Publicly Declared Her Love For Ranveer Singh
- Deepika Padukone Visits Her Apartment After The Fire Incident! Here's What She Has To Say
Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan are coming together in Shoojit Sircar's Family Comedy Drama, Piku that also toplines Amitabh Bachchan.
From calling Deepika a ‘light house' to commending her body of work, Irrfan is very generous in his praise for Deepika. On different occasions, while talking about Deepika, Irrfan said, " She is a very intelligent and brave actor."
Talking about her decision to do different roles and build an envious repertoire, he says," Deepika wants to broaden her horizons, so she is trying different kinds of work. The audience also needs that freshness from an actor."
Well, coming from someone who has fan-boys and fan-girls world over for his acting skills, we can only say that Deepika we are so proud of you and are excited to see you in your three most varied avatars in Piku, Bajirao Mastani and Tamasha.