- After Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan Speaks Up On Intolerance
- Lisa Haydon In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil?
- What Difficulty Is Amitabh Bachchan Facing At The Age Of 73?
- Why Arjun Kapoor And Kareena Kapoor Were Locked Up For 5 Days?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Guest Appearance In R Balki's Next
- Pic: When Shahrukh Khan Left Little Akshara Haasan Fascinated
- HIDDEN MOTIVE? Rekha Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan To Be In Good Books Of Amitabh Bachchan's Family
Shamitabh movie's second video song is out and Ilaiyaaraja shows why he is the best and why we love him. Ishq-E-Fillum is in perfect sync with the theme of the movie and is an addictive number that stays in your mind.
Sung by Suraj Jagan, he has done complete justice to Ilaiyaraaja's music and the lyrics penned by Swanand Kirkire cannot to be any better.
The lines go, Ishq E Fillum, Junoon E Fillum, Hai Dard E Fillum, Dawa hai Fillum. Aren't you hooked on to this by now? If not you, I sure am!
Shamitabh directed by R. Balki is developing a lot of interest from the people for both the trailers of the movie are captivating and doesn't give you the slightest hint about the plot.
All we know is that Amitabh Bachchan lent his voice to Dhanush who reportedly played a deaf and mute junior artiste in the film. The reason behind the film's title was that the film had its name derived from the duo's names in which 'Sh' from Dhanush was added as a prefix to Amitabh, therefore becoming Shamitabh.
Watch the full video of the song here...