- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Jacqueline Fernandez's Recent Experiment At The Dabangg Tour Is A Hit With Her Female Fans!
- Listen Up Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Salman Khan! Jacqueline Fernandez Has A Message For You...
- Starry Tantrums? Did Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez IGNORE Daisy Shah & Made Her Feel Isolated?
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Is One Among The Lowest Rated Films In IMDB
- Da-Bangg Tour: Jacqueline Fernandez Sets The Stage On Fire With Her Oh-So-Hot Dance Moves!
Thanks to Salman Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez is climbing the success ladder pretty fast. It has been quite some time since she made her debut in Bollywood but it was Kick with Salman Khan that helped her gain the star value.
With so the actress obtaining so much star value, she is only bound to take advantage of it and so if reports are to be believed the actress charged a whopping 75 lakhs for a mere 3 minutes performance at this year's Saifai Mahotsav.
Saifai Mahotsav is the annual show held at Saifai, which ia also the ancestral village of Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav.
Owing to which every year this festival is conducted in a huge manner and many big political leaders to top officers and a number of Bollywood celebrities mark their presence at the do.
This festival occurs for a period of 14 days and the Bollywood celebrities who attend the show or perform charge a huge fee for it. This year's show was attended by Hrithik Roshan, Parineeti Chopra and Jacqueline Fernandez among many and it turns out that the Kick actress has charged 75 lakhs for her persence in the event.
From a secret source, the information has been gathered that Jacqueline got a whopping Rs 75 lakhs for her 3-minute dance performance.