TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Kangana Ranaut has had a meteoric rise and emerged as the dark horse of the industry ,creating a unique irreplaceable identity for herself.
The actress who hailed from a small town, traveled a long way with big dreams of being a superstar, and has successfully managed to do so on her own terms.
Unconventional and eccentric, Kangana Ranaut has never shied away from experimenting and shedding her skin to transform into her memorable characters.
The actress also stole the show in Krrish 3, as she metamorphosed into the edgy Kaya, and then went on to cement her position as possibly the best actress of her generation with Queen, for which she won a National award.
Kangana has been unstoppable, as the versatile actress had audiences and critics applauding her double act in Tanu Weds Manu Returns, the sequel of the 2011 sleeper hit.
The social media platform was taken by storm ever since the trailer of the film was launched, with praise coming in from all quarters for the actress.
Says Bhawana Somaya, "What can one say about Kangana Ranaut who never stops to amaze you and who excels in film after film. She walks the part like a breeze..."
Says critic Raja Sen, "I've seen the future, baby, and it's #Kangana".
Raindrop Media ,who have been part of Kangana's journey say, "Kangana is a coming-of-age actress and created a niche space for herself that only she reigns over. After the stupendous success of Tanu Weds Manu, Krissh 3 and Queen, the best is yet to come with Tanu Weds Manu Returns".