- Kangana Ranaut Birthday Special! Here's 10 Adorable Childhood Pictures Of The 'Queen'
- Simmba: Sara Ali Khan To Play Ranveer Singh's Love Interest, Here Comes The Official Announcement!
- Karan Johar On His Biggest Hichki: I Used To Get Teased A Lot For My Girlish Voice As A Child
- After Sridevi's Demise! Madhuri Dixit Replaces Her In Abhishek Varman's Next, CONFIRMS Janhvi Kapoor
- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- Dhadak: No Phone-policy After Janhvi Kapoor-Ishaan Khatter's Pictures Get Leaked From The Sets
Film producer cum director Karan Johar's sexual orientation has always been a subject of interest for many.
There are several jokes on Karan Johar's sexual orientation on Twitter of which Karan himself is aware but he is apparently least bothered about such jokes.
In an interview with a leading site, Karan Johar was quoted saying that he knows about all the 'non-sense' being discussed on his sexual orientation on Twitter but he will never speak about his personal life.
Karan Johar who is considered as one of the most successful film-makers in Bollywood further states that he will never clarify if he is homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual or asexual. The report also quoted Karan Johar saying that people have been forming opinion about him without any valid facts but that does not bother him either.
The 43-years-old director also stated that apart from love tweets, he keeps receiving several hate tweets and other objectionable tweets on the micro blogging site.
Karan Johar upcoming films include Bombay Velvet and Dostana 2.