- Here’s What Karan Singh Grover Has To Say About His Ex-Wife Jennifer Winget After Watching Bepannaah
- Unheard Love Stories Of Indian Television Couples Who Got Married In Real Life!
- Bipasha Basu & KSG's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Message Shows What True Love Really Is!
- Jennifer Winget, Hina Khan, Karan Patel & Others Bag Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards 2018 (PICS)
- Bipasha Basu: I Used To Think I'll Never Get Married
- Bipasha Basu BLASTS Her Pregnancy Rumours! Calls It Ridiculous & Sad
Karan Singh Grover, who is making his Bollywood debut hopes to play dark characters in Bollywood after establishing himself as a romantic hero on the small screen.
Alone, directed by Ragini MMS 2 director Bhushan Patel and produced by Kumar Mangat, releases this Friday.
"I want to play someone really dark, like a real bad guy on screen. But I am sure I won't be able to do so because my fans will not let me do it. They are aggressive. My image is such that no one will allow me to do a negative character," Karan said.
The actor did not feel it was a risk to make his big screen debut with a horror film, even though this genre is not very popular with the audience.
"I really liked the script of Alone. I thought there were a lot unexpected things in the film, which I would want to watch as a viewer. I did not think like I was doing a horror film, I did not think in terms of genre. I decided on the basis of the script."
Karan is all praise for Bipasha and said she was a very encouraging co-star which helped him perform better as he was quite nervous as a newcomer.
"Bipasha is a very encouraging co-actor. It was great working with her. She is immensely beautiful, you are always in awe of her. She is inspirational.
"I was nervous because all the names associated with the film were seasoned and known. Bipasha is a star, Kumar Mangat has been producing film for years and Bhushan had two hits to his credit so I knew only I could go wrong. I was cautious about not letting anything go wrong," he said.