- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
- Ranbir Kapoor Is OBSESSED With This Person & Stalks Him At Every Given Opportunity!
- Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Spotted Strolling The Streets Of London With Taimur [PICTURES]
- Preity Zinta Reveals Who's Too ARROGANT - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kareena Kapoor Or Rani Mukerji!
Actress Kareena Kapoor has been in news these days for a morphed picture that has been used for a magazine issued by women's cell of Vishwa Hindu Parishad as a warning against 'Love Jihad'.
While, the morphed picture created much controversy, VHP has now reportedly come up with a statement which hints that the organisation is ready to face legal course of action if Kareena has any objections regarding the picture.
In the picture, Kareena Kapoor's face is half covered with a burqa and the other half ornamented with sindoor and bindiya.
One leading publication quoted one leader of VHP, Prakash Sharma saying, "If actress Kareena Kapoor has a problem with this, the doors of court are always open for her." The magazine reportedly published the morphed picture of Kareena Kapoor to highlight the issue of 'Love Jihad' and Kareena was chosen for the subject as she married Saif Ali Khan.
Although, Singham Returns actress Kareena Kapoor did not convert to Islam after her marriage with Saif Ali Khan, she has added 'Khan' to her last name.
The publication also quoted Rajni Thukral who publishes the magazine saying, "The youth is influenced and attracted by people like Kareena, who at the time of her marriage had claimed that she would not embrace Islam and will not drop her surname, but only add 'Khan'. However, she is seen practising various Muslim rituals and she is leading a dual life. She should completely embrace Islam, this dual behaviour is affecting the youth she is inspiring."
On the other side, there has not been any official comment from Kareena Kapoor in this regard but Saif Ali Khan had written an opinion piece in a leading daily back in October 2014 which reads, " When Kareena and I married, there were similar death threats, with people on the net saying ridiculous things about 'love jihad.' We follow whatever religion or spiritual practice we believe in. We talk about them and respect each other's views. I hope our children will do the same."