- IIFA Awards 2017: Dear Katrina Kaif! We Never Knew You Had A Twin
- Diljit Dosanjh Makes A Surprising Revelation, Says 'I Never Faced Any Camp System In Bollywood'!
- Diljit Dosanjh Breaks His Silence On Harshvardhan Kapoor's Statements On Winning 'Debut Award'!
- Harshvardhan Kapoor Is Not Happy About Diljit Dosanjh Winning The Best Debut Award?
- Censor Board Is No More 'Sanskaari'? Kissing Scenes Get Green Signal!
- Alia Bhatt Holidays In Maldives With Her Sister Shaheen Bhatt!
In Abhishek Chaubey's Udta Punjab, Kareena plays a Punjabi kudi. Although she belongs to a Punjabi family and knows a little bit of the language, she has decided to get trained professionally.
Most of her dialogues in Udta Punjab are in the traditional Punjabi language. Bebo will be training with a Delhi University college professor named Rajat Singh to perfect her Punjabi for her role in the film.
Sources reveal that the professor will train Kareena in a ten day crash course. This year 2015 is pretty busy and packed for Kareena Kapoor.
The actress who is busy shooting for Bajrangi Bhaijaan with Salman Khan right now will go ahead for an item song in Sidharth Malhotra's Brothers after that.
Soon after, Bebo will be busy with the wedding arrangements of sister-in-law Soha Ali Khan with actor Kunal Khemu. She will start her Punjabi classes after that.
Over all, the comeback Jodi, Kareena-Shahid is the most anticipated couple one would want to see on-screen.