- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
- Anushka Sharma Gets A Talking Statue At Madame Tussauds, Is The First Indian To Get The Honour!
- Nirbhaya Case: Priyanka Chopra, Anushka Sharma & Others Hail The Supreme Court's Verdict!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sanju First Review Out! Ranbir Kapoor Leaves You Speechless With His Award-Winning Performance
Having worked with various actresses in the industry, Anushka finds Katrina Kaif to be her favourite co-star, with whom she has worked with in Shahrukh Khan starrer Jab Tak Hain Jaan.
Speaking about cat-fights in Bollywood, she says, "As an actress, we need to kill those cat-fight things. I called Kangana (Ranaut) when I watched 'Queen', I called Deepika (Padukone) after 'Cocktail'. I was like more than excited about it."
"Katrina is my favorite co-star because I had such a good relationship with her. She is a real person and not pretentious. I had a great time working with her (in 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'). I know she feels happy for me," she said.
When Anushka was asked if she was happy with how her career has been so far, she said: "I won't lead my life little bit if I was not happy. I know what I want to do and I don't like falling into brackets and categories."
She further added, "I didn't want to do too many films. Whatever I have done, I have done best. People give advices but I do what I feel is right. I am very satisfied right now. I wanted to work in good films and good directors and i think my career graph is going well."