- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Birthday Girl Katrina Kaif Ditches A Star-Studded Bash; Begins Celebrations With Vitamin Sea Instead
- Katrina Kaif: I Don't Think You Can Ever Feel 100 Percent Secure In Bollywood
- Katrina Kaif Birthday Special: 7 Quotes Of Hers On Love & Break-up That Every Lover Will Relate To!
- Will Katrina Kaif Throw A Grand Party On Her 35th Birthday? Read Details!
Katrina Kaif is for sure a visual treat when it comes to beauty. She is so beautiful that she mesmerizes everyone when she is in front of the camera, even this photographer who is visually impaired.
These pictures are taken by a visually challenged photographer Bhavesh Patel for a brand that Katrina endorses. He has done a wonderful job by shooting this beauty.
Check out the pictures for yourself readers, which has been taken by Bhavesh and also see the video attached which shows how Bhavesh clicks Katrina Kaif with the camera.
The touching video also shows Bhavesh who has been blind since his birth, explains what beauty is all about. He says that for him beauty is not just in the looks, but from the whole being of the woman. Bhavesh also goes on to say when a woman feels beautiful, you can see it.
Video also shows how Katrina Kaif reacts to Bhavesh's question about his photography. He finally summarizes his experience by saying, "Visually Impaired Person (VIP) has become a Very Important Person (VIP) now."