- EXCLUSIVE! Sapna Pabbi: We Have A Lot Of Stigma Attached To Certain Roles In Bollywood
- Khamoshiyan Actress Sapna Pabbi: Intimate Scenes Weren't Hard
- Khamoshiyan Movie Review: Ali Fazal-Gurmeet-Sapna Impress You
- 10 Erotic Love Making Scenes From Khamoshiyan Starring Sapna Pabbi
- Mahesh Bhatt: The Job Of A Mentor More Fulfilling
- Sapna Pabbi: I'm Not Mallika Sherawat
Vishesh Films' has taken rights of song Aayega aane wala from classic suspense thriller Mahal for their forthcoming supernatural erotica Khamoshiyan.
The movie has been produced by Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt under their Vishesh Films banner. Mahesh Bhatt says that the track will act as an important aspect in the movie and will increase the anticipation factor.
"'Aayega aane wala' plays at a very crucial juncture in the film 'Khamoshiyan'. It is such an iconic song and we wanted to use the song to heighten the mood of supernatural in the film," Mahesh said.
Directed by Kamal Amrohi, 1949 movie MahaL saw the original track picturised on actors Ashok Kumar and Madhubala, and it was sung by melody queen Lata Mangeshkar.
Television actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who is making a transition from the small screen to silver screen with the movie, had earlier mentioned that the erotic love triangle Khamoshiyan is quite similar to 1949 suspense thriller Mahal.
Khamoshiyan also features Ali Fazal and Sapna Pabbi. The film will hit the screens on January 30.