- When Raai Laxmi Called Her Failed Relationship With MS Dhoni A 'Scar'!
- Virat Kohli-Anushka Sharma Were A Part Of MS Dhoni's Birthday Bash & The Pics Are VIRAL!
- Salman Khan's Race 3 Special Screening Saw MS Dhoni & His Wife Sakshi's Starry Presence! [PICS]
- Deepika Padukone Picked Her Favourite Cricketer & It's Not Virat Kohli Or Yuvraj Singh!
- WOW! Pulimurugan Surpasses Sultan, Rustom & MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- 10 Pictures Of Kriti Sanon That Will Put A Smile On Your Face!
While, Mahendra Singh Dhoni's announcement of retirement from test matches created much waves, a biopic on the cricketer's life is another thing to watch out for.
The upcoming Bollywood biopic on Mahendra Singh Dhoni which has been titled as MS Dhoni: The Untold Story has already grabbed much curiosity and the biopic is expected to receive great response.
Now latest buzz is that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has already received Rs. 20 crores by the makers of the biopic for the rights to his life story. The movie MS Dhoni: The Untold Story directed by Neeraj Pandey will feature Sushant Singh Rajput as the lead character.
It has been reported that Fox Star Studios have acquired the film and Dhoni has already been paid Rs 20 crores for rights to his life story. In addition Dhoni will reportedly have a total amount of Rs 80 crores as share in the film's profits and royalties.
However, Fox Star Studios's spokesperson reportedly denied the figures and instead asserted that such issues are still being discussed and nothing is finalised.