- INSIDE SCOOP! Aditya Roy Kapur & Kriti Sanon To Star In Mohit Suri's Edgy Thriller?
- Film With Farhan Akhtar Not Happening Right Now Says Mohit Suri
- Shraddha Kapoor Says She's Nervous & Pressurized! But Why?
- Shraddha Kapoor Wins Over Katrina Kaif & Deepika Padukone, Read Why!
- Shraddha Kapoor & Parineeti Chopra Are Half Girlfriends?
- Who Is Katrina Kaif's Boyfriend In Half Girlfriend?
Udita Goswami has given birth to a girl child and Mahesh Bhatt who also happens to be Mohit Suri's uncle made the news available on Twitter.
Mahesh Bhatt posted on Twitter, "Mohit Suri and Udita have received a gift from the Gods! A baby girl has just descended from the 'skies' into their life (sic)."
Mohit Suri and Udita Goswami got married in 2013 after dating each other for around nine years and now the couple has got their first child. Udita made her Bollywood debut with the movie Paap in 2003 and her second film Zeher was directed by her husband Mohit Suri himself.
The year 2014 has been a good year for Mohit Suri as a director as his film Ek Villain became one of the blockbusters and now the new year brought even better news for both Mohit and Udita. Many congratulations to the couple.