- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
- Salman Khan To Play A Villain In Race 3? Read Details
- My First Ever Meeting With Salman Khan Was Through Katrina Kaif: Ali Abbas Zafar
- Race 3! Salman Khan Begins The Countdown To The Film's Release By Revealing The Official Logo
- Aditya Narayan Accident Case: Singer Granted Bail; Trolls Say 'He Is Salman’s First Driving Student'
- Mental Hai Kya: Salman Khan MIFFED, Kareena Kapoor REJECTS Kangana Ranaut Starrer Owing To N*dity
- Race 3: Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Gear Up For A Party Anthem
Bollywood bombshell Jacqueline Fernandez who is from Sri Lanka, dubbed her own dialogues in Hindi in Kick opposite Salman Khan. The leggy lass says that her command over the language improved a lot after working with the Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
Jacqueline Fernandez was present at an event Mumbai on Thursday, when she was asked about the major difference that she noticed in her career after working with Salman in Kick and she said, "Actually my Hindi improved so much after working with Salman. He used to push me a lot in all the interviews that we did during the promotions. He wouldn't allow me to speak in English."
"He is very inspiring...I felt like I was re-launched in the industry again. He had been such a great support, so encouraging...It was definitely a new beginning for me and I owe him a lot for that," she added.
On the film front, Jacqueline will next be seen opposite Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal in Roy. The film is set to release on February 13.