- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Bollywood bombshell Jacqueline Fernandez who is from Sri Lanka, dubbed her own dialogues in Hindi in Kick opposite Salman Khan. The leggy lass says that her command over the language improved a lot after working with the Bollywood superstar Salman Khan.
Jacqueline Fernandez was present at an event Mumbai on Thursday, when she was asked about the major difference that she noticed in her career after working with Salman in Kick and she said, "Actually my Hindi improved so much after working with Salman. He used to push me a lot in all the interviews that we did during the promotions. He wouldn't allow me to speak in English."
"He is very inspiring...I felt like I was re-launched in the industry again. He had been such a great support, so encouraging...It was definitely a new beginning for me and I owe him a lot for that," she added.
On the film front, Jacqueline will next be seen opposite Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal in Roy. The film is set to release on February 13.