- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Sridevi's Twitter Handle Comes To Life! Boney Kapoor Tweets Pictures Of Her National Film Awards Win
- National Awards Inside Pics: Boney Kapoor BREAKS DOWN; Janhvi Gets TEARY-EYED As She Misses Sridevi
Bollywood producer Boney Kapoor says his next film after son Arjun Kapoor-starrer Tevar will be with his actress wife Sridevi. Sridevi, who made her Bollywood comeback in 2012 with English Vinglish, has collaborated with her husband on films like Mr India, Roop Ki Rani Choron Ka Raja and Judaai.
Boney, 59, said that after the release of Tevar, which hits theatres this Friday, he will focus on Sridevi's film. "My immediate next film is with my wife. She will star in the movie.
It will be a women-oriented subject but very different from English Vinglish. It will be of another genre," Boney told. Besides that the producer said he will begin work on No Entry Mein Entry, which is a sequel to 2005 comedy No Entry, this year.
"Apart from 'No Entry Mein Entry', I have also planned a film with Arjun. Then there is the sequel of 'Mr India'. These are the films that are in my mind. If something else comes up and I find it interesting enough, I may work on those as well," he said.
Boney has collaborated mostly with his family members be it his brothers Anil and Sanjay or his wife Sridevi. 'Tevar' is the first film in which he has worked with his son. The producer said Arjun came onboard the film because he suited the role.
"Arjun suited the character and the script. The film needed somebody like him. Besides he was keen to do this film. I had the rights of the film. In fact, I had rights of three other subjects but he chose this one," he said.