- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
- Taimur Is A GUNDA, Says Daddy Saif Ali Khan!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- London Diaries: Kareena Kapoor & Karisma Kapoor Head To London With Daddy Randhir Kapoor, View Pics
- Forget Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan; Taimur Steals The Thunder In London! View Pictures
Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemu got married in a very private affair on January 25 in Mumbai. Sharmila Tagore gifted here daughter Soha an ancestral jewellery as her wedding gift.
However, it's just not Soha who was lucky to get a heirloom jewellery. Sister-in-law Kareena Kapoor is also the lucky one. But the heirloom jewellery, which is a ring, was gifted to her by Karisma Kapoor and not Mother-in-law Sharmila.
Kareena and Karisma are very close and that is why Karisma decided that there was no special occasion than the wedding of Soha to gift her sis the beautiful heirloom ring.
A source close to the family said, "Karisma and Kareena are very close as it is, and the latter decided to use the occasion to gift her baby sister something that was close to her heart. It was a ring that their grandmother Krishna Raj Kapoor had gifted her around two decades ago. Both Kareena and Saif have been with Karisma during her tough times, so this was probably her way of showing her appreciation."