- JUST IN! Shahid Kapoor Shares The FIRST Complete Picture Of Baby Misha & Here's How She Looks!
- LOL! Saif Ali Khan's Sarcastic Take On Baby Taimur Ali Khan & The Entire Controversy Is Bang On!
- CRAZY PEEPS! Love Story Of Kareena's Son Taimur Ali Khan & Shahid's Daughter Misha Trends On Twitter
- FIRST PICTURE: Kareena Kapoor Khan With Her Baby Taimur Ali Khan; They Look So Cute!
- Bollywood Celebs Welcome Kareena Kapoor-Saif Ali Khan's Baby Taimur Ali Khan!
- One Day To Go! Heavily Pregnant Kareena Kapoor & Saif Ali Khan Party Hard Before Welcoming The Baby!
Baby movie is about an Indian spy mission to catch a dreaded terrorist has been banned in Pakistan as the censor board of the country refused to allow the film to be screened.
"Censor boards in Islamabad and Karachi have decided to ban the film because it portrays a negative image of Muslims and the negative characters in the film also have Muslim names," the Dawn newspaper said.
Not just the film, even the CDs and DVDs of the film have also been banned in Islamabad. What the country has not figured out yet is that the film stars famed Pakistani TV drama actor Mikaal Zulfiqar as well as Rasheed Naz, who played the villainous cleric in Shoaib Mansoor's Khuda Ke Liye.
Much before the film's release director Neeray Pandey had made it clear that the film was not "anti-Pakistan" yet the board banned the film deeming it to have 'anti- Pakistan' theme.
In the past, Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger was banned as it featured an Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agent.