- After Sanju, Ranbir Kapoor To Sign Another Movie With Rajkumar Hirani?
- Aamir Khan's Dangal To Overtake PK's Box Office Collection?
- Hrithik Roshan Will Compete With Aamir Khan On Mohenjo Daro!
- 20 Surprisingly Rare Pictures Of Aamir Khan!
- Is The Future Still Bright For Sanjay Dutt In Bollywood?
- Finally! Salman Khan Starrer Sultan Gets Its New Heroine
Filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani's PK won the Best Film along with Best Director, Best Dialogue, Best Sound Mixing and a special award for earning over Rs.100 crore here at the the Renault Star Guild Awards 2015.
The awards ceremony took place Sunday night at Reliance Mediaworks in Film City and it was PK that took the maximum awards at the gala night. The film stars Aamir Khan and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.
The Film & Television Producers Guild of India and Wizcraft International Entertainment announced the winners in Film & Television for the year 2014.
Actor Shahid Kapoor won the award for best actor for his performance in Haider while Priyanka Chopra walked away with the best actress award for her role in Mary Kom.
Taking the podium as host, the inimitable Kapil Sharma brought his own brand of humor to the night as he enthralled audiences with his quick wit.
While megastar Amitabh Bachchan performed at Piddly song from his upcoming movie Shamitabh, Priyanka Chopra kicked off the night with a stunning performance on 'Asalaam e ishqum' and 'Ram chahe leela chahe'.
The Renault Star Guild Awards 2015 co-powered by Gionee Smartphones and Ola Cabs will telecast on January 18 on Star Plus channel.