- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- HOT BUZZ! Priyanka Chopra To Make A Comeback In Bollywood With Aitraaz 2?
- Snoop Dogg Supports Akon's Social Work, Mocks Caitlyn Jenner On Instagram
Actress & International recording artist, Priyanka Chopra, has been invited to by the Maldives Government as a special guest at the International Music Festival alongside international pop sensation Akon to 50 years of their Independence.
Recognized as a global Icon, Mary Kom actress Priyanka Chopra will fly to the Islands to be part of the celebrations and also to promote harmony and collaborations with the international tourism industry via entertainment from around the world.
Ahmed med Adeeb, Minister of Tourism Maldives extended a personal invitation to the actress to be special guest at the live concert that will take place at National Stadium Malé along with Akon.
While in the Maldives, Priyanka Chopra will truly travel Queen-style to the venue, in a special yacht and will be accompanied by presidential bodyguards and Defense Ministry officials during her stay there.
Says Priyanka Chopra, "The Maldives holds a very special place in my heart for many reasons. One of my first big events during the Miss World Competition was held here and I have so many wonderful memories. I am excited to be going back. I congratulate the people of Maldives on their 50th year of Independence and I look forward to celebrating this special moment with them."